IRS Offer in Compromise Form 656: Where it go?

If you are looking to submit an Offer in Compromise to settle your back IRS debt, and search for IRS Form 656 “Offer in Compromise” on irs.gov, and click on the suggested link, you will be directed to a 404 error. So where can you find IRS Form 656 so that you can submit an Offer in Compromise? In this video, I’ll show you where to find the newly hidden IRS Form 656.

If you’re still confused, or if you need assistance with a tax issue, contact us. We can help. Call us at 888-727-8796 or email info@irsmedic.com. Any information you share with us will be kept confidential.