If you are a highly motivated individual who also possesses excellent communication skills, this might be for you. As you will play a critical role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our clients worldwide.
Let’s talk about what you’ll bring –
- You must possess an active unrestricted credential: Enrolled Agent, CPA, or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- You must possess or be able to obtain any related State licenses, certificates, permits, or bonds.
- You must possess an active PTIN, 3 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns for clients/customers, using commercial tax preparation software.
- You possess a working knowledge of Circular 230
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- You are proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- You must have a dedicated reliable hardwired internet connection
- You possess strong client service skills – with an ability to interact with clients and team members around the globe with video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly, and reassuring.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Critical thinking, problem solving, research skills and determination are key. Knowledge of other countries tax regimes is a plus; Multi-lingual communication skills are a plus
This is a client-facing role; you will be using our state of the art SECURE video and audio communication software. You will not be frustrated with technology issues, but rather, you will be on the forefront of all of the best, most secure IT developments.
You will create high quality client interactions and experiences that instill confidence utilizing your empathy, along with your substantial knowledge, curiosity, and expertise in the field of tax preparation and tax resolution.
You will utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the best answers to clients using everyday language
If you love making clients happy all day every day and want to be part of a great team, then you are strongly encouraged to apply.
Simply forward a cover letter and email to [email protected] and we will get back to you promptly.