On November 22, 2016, myself and Robert Hanson were joined by Dennis Brager of Brager Tax Law for a online CLE "Appealing IRS Offshore Penalty Abatement Denials." This CLE was wildly popular and the question and answer session went well over the time allocated.
We know that there are many who wanted to join but couldn't and there were many others who wanted a session not so much geared towards the the tax professional. So tomorrow, December 6, 2016 at 2 pm EDT, Claudine, Robert and I will be hosting out first Facebook Live Event "IRS International Tax Shenanigans: Exposed." Link here.
This event is gear more towards the taxpayers, but tax professionals will also gain some insight.
- More than just the FBAR: Surprising forms needed to actually be in Compliance
- Why Streamlined Disclosure is the best option
- When you don't need to disclose
- How to avoid huge penaties
- How to figure out if you are being represented properly
- Top audit strategies to eliminate the threat of criminal charges and avoid high FBAR and international penalties.
- Question and answers session.
If you are interested in getting into an Offshore Disclosure Program, contact us to schedule a complimentary, confidential consultation. Call us at 888-727-8796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.